AAUW advances equity for women and girls through advocacy, education, philanthropy, and research.
AAUW Vision Statement:
AAUW will be a powerful advocate and visible leader in equity and education through research, philanthropy, and measurable change to critical areas impacting the lives of women and girls.
AAUW's Value Promise
By joining AAUW, you belong to a community that breaks through educational and economic barriers so that all women have a fair chance. In principle and in practice, AAUW values and seeks a diverse membership. There shall be no barriers to full participation in this organization on the basis of gender, race, creed, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or class.
Come check us out to learn about equity, socialize and be a part of a larger network!
We would love to see you at our next event!
• MSU Research Fair
• Begin the year with music. A talk about equity and working with music students.
Celsey Tiry reports on our AAUW Mankato Research Team presentation at the National Pre K-12 Colloquium.
• Kristen Scott and students reflect on Belize trip. Mr. Williams talk about learning about a church's Sudan Educational Project. Silent auction.
• Herberger's Community Days
• Holiday party.
• Barnes and Noble Book Fair and Gift Wrapping
• Presentations: "Pork-More Than Just the Other White Meat," Caroline Wood - "Inspired Aging Fun,"
Shelley Wykoff - "Women Warriors - Equity in the workplace.
• AAUW State Convention in Minneapolis
• Bakeless Bakesale
• Chankaska Winery field trip. Transportation will be provided from Laurel's Edge, if needed.
• Scholarship winner report, AAUW State Convention report, and End-of-the-year get together.